This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Ferghus
    Participant

Starting with today’s update, the layout of the Left Sidebar template is broken. It now goes edge to edge with no margin, or at least a much wider margin than Full Width pages. See http://www.ajmgolf.com/legal/privacy-policy/ versus the home page. Without content, the layout is correct. As soon as I add a row, the layout goes edge to edge.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I tested it and it does not happen on my testing server. What is your general layout in Theme options – Layout. That page follows the default layout or you set it as Left sidebar template?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Ferghus
    Participant

My general layout is Full Width. If I create a new page with no content, and set the layout to Left Sidebar, it appears correct. As soon as I add content, the page goes edge to edge, as you’ve seen on the link above.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, this happens only when you have a Full width default template set and then set the left or right sidebar in the single page.
    here is the fix until next update
    replace the content from this file wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php with the content from the attached file

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Ferghus
    Participant

@Abe, that did the trick. Thanks for the quick fix.

Abe
    Keymaster

No problem.

have a great day.

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2.1 update breaks Left Sidebar layout’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?