This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Ferghus
    Participant

As of today’s update, feature boxes no longer stay on the same row. Each box starts a new row, even if I select three columns. For now, I’ve put three boxes in three column elements to keep my layout correct. This was working before.

Schumy
    Participant

I have the same problem.

PDMuniversal
    Participant

same issue

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, will test it right now and come with a fix

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Ferghus
    Participant

Note that it’s also broken on your demo site.

Abe
    Keymaster

Fixed it. Please update k-elements with the attached arhive

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Schumy
    Participant

That works, thank you Abe

Abe
    Keymaster

Great, You should also see a 2.1.1 update on K-elements plugin in your Plugins page

---

audev14
    Participant

perfect that fixed my issue too! thanks

la-la
    Participant

Hi. I had the same problem. I pulled the K-elements1.zip and now my icons do not display in Google Chrome. I have no basket, do not post … How to fix it?

Abe
    Keymaster

@la-la you should make sure your plugin name is k-elements inside the plugins folder. Also you should already have seen and update available for it inside Plugins page

---

la-la
    Participant

Check out their demo in the browser chrome http://seventhqueen.com/themedemo/?product=kleo. Do you see icons?

sharmstr

Yep. Screenshot taken with chrome.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?